Clearinghouses hold and monitor risk in the regulated financial system, ensuring counterparties can meet the financial obligations represented by their positions.
LedgerX maintains a Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) license issued by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which authorizes us to clear fully-collateralized futures, options on futures, and swaps (which include options on commodities).
The LedgerX DCO provides clearing and risk management services for the
LedgerX Designated Contract Market (DCM), our signature crypto derivatives platform, and may provide clearing services to other CFTC-registered derivatives platform(s) as requested. Advantages of our clearing platform include:
- Modern, performant HTTPS and Websockets API, running on the latest low-latency, low-cost cloud infrastructure
- Fast onboarding (< 1 month) for most exchanges
- No legacy risk management or FIX interfaces to integrate against
- Streamlined treasury operations: Automated ACH and wire deposits and withdrawals for clearing members and/or customers
- Easy web-based admin portal for viewing trades, positions, settlements and transactions
LedgerX's DCO is the best way to clear for most startup and mid-sized exchanges.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Regulatory or Compliance questions?
Reach out to our compliance department at email@example.com